So you want to become an Ambassador?

Hi everyone! I have just signed up and I cannot wait to be part of the team :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have signed up recently and looking forward to bringing Karma to Wales!

7 Likes

Hi,

I’m so happy that you started this great “save the earth” business.
I’m from Sweden and located in Stockholm. It would be an honor to spread the idea.

:heart::pray:t2:

5 Likes

I have signed up! Nothing in my area sadly.

4 Likes

I’ve signed up, this is still a good concept

3 Likes

Signing up now!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_imp: let’s fight food waste together!

5 Likes

Hoping to sign up tomorrow, if my phone will cooperate!

4 Likes

Hi. I’m interested in become a ambassador in my town Uddevalla on the swedish westcoast.

4 Likes

Hey @frederick.lofdahl!! I am looking forward to your application when you have reach Trust Level 2 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wahey lets do this looking forward to getting Southampton on the map

5 Likes

@joshuawilliams33 :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

@Britta
Trustlevel 2 reached… so what happens now ?? :roll_eyes: :smiley:

3 Likes

@frederick.lofdahl I have received your application and I will be in touch soon :raised_hands: We have received quite a lot of interest, so the process is taking just a little bit longer! Thank you for holding tight and I am excited to have you with us!!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to get started!

7 Likes

Hi, this company is amazing!

I’m from Cardiff and think loads of businesses will be super interested in this and would love to help the company grow around the UK :star_struck:

4 Likes

Have signed up!!

4 Likes

Amazing @idizeeen I am super excited to have you on board with us! However, for some reason I could not find an application for you :fearful: Can you let me know where you signed up?

1 Like

Ah thanks @Sophia :heart_eyes: I am looking forward to growing Karma in Cardiff with you :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Just saw Karma on a tube ad yesterday, hoping to bring on board some places in Cambridge as the students will love it! Like Too Good to Go but I also like the social aspect of this and it’s great to do good.

5 Likes

I don’t really understand how to sign up. Could someone explain in more detail to me? Id be very thankful!

1 Like