So you want to become an Ambassador?

Karma is growing and we are looking for passionate individuals who want to fight food waste by becoming Ambassadors for Karma in their own city! :karmalogo:

As Ambassadors you’ll be responsible for a range of things to help Karma. Bringing on your favourite local restaurants, cafes, bakeries, grocers - getting your friends started with custom credit codes and helping to translate materials and texts in the apps!

WHAT DO I GET AS AN AMBASSADOR?

• Payment every time you perform a paid activity for Karma (Learn more about the current payment structure :money_with_wings:)
  • A personal reference link to invite local partners on Karma
  • An Ambassador reference link to invite friends and family to be an Ambassador
  • A personal credit code to get friends, family and locals to use Karma and buy food
  • An Ambassador Kit with merchandise and personalised flyers & codes
  • Free training through online webinars - “How to start Karma in your City”
  • Access to our exclusive Ambassador Portal that tracks your progress as Ambassador
  • Access to the Ambassador Community part of the Karmunity
  • Join exclusive Amba events

WHO CAN BE AN AMBASSADOR?

Our mission is global, so the more people we have in the fight, the better! However, depending on where you want to help out, your journey will look different. We’re currently offering the Ambassador program in Sweden and in the United Kingdom.

HOW TO APPLY TO BE AN AMBASSADOR?

Fill out our short application form to get started! After you have applied, we will be in touch about the next steps :raised_hands:t3:

We’re looking forward to have you on our team :karmalogo:

71 Likes

I have signed up! :crossed_fingers:

22 Likes

I sign up :smiley::smiley::laughing:

20 Likes

I have signed up. What happens now? I really want to start contact companies but can’t explain how it will work for them if they want to sign up.

19 Likes

Hey @Mimi-J! I will be in contact today :relaxed:

10 Likes

Can’t wait for Karma to hit Aus🇦🇺!

Signed up :muscle:

18 Likes

Hi @Britta I’ve signed up on both the link above as well as via the Karma app :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi,
I can not register using typeform. Seem to be some bug. Is there any other way?

Best,
Erika

10 Likes

Hi there! What is the problem when you try to register using the typeform? :thinking:
Seems to be working when I try it out

6 Likes

Signed up! This might be a small town but who knows, maybe I can get some new places to join the fun? The more the merrier - and the more Karma spreads, the better! :blush:

16 Likes

Hey @ErikaW I will reach out to you via email to get you started!

4 Likes

I will reach out to you via email! I did not see your application but it looks like we are having some complications with the Typeform :thinking: Hold tight!

5 Likes

No rush! :blush:
I applied in the app, if tha makes a difference?

4 Likes

Ahh that makes sense! @zarischka can you fill out the form here? The app sign up is currently still connected to our old program! Thanks :green_heart:

5 Likes

Ah, I see, that explains it. Thanks.
Will do! :blush::+1:

5 Likes

I just signed up! Merry christmas!

4 Likes

Hi

I an from London and want to save more wasted food on dially basis. Millions of people depend on food banks whilst lot don’t even have food to eat.

I want to take part this very useful program and spend less on quality food

8 Likes

Hello there! I’ve signed up and am hopeful to start making even the smallest of difference in my home town. This program seems wonderful. :blush:

6 Likes

I’ve signed up now :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

:eyes: :fast_forward: (Looking forward) reaching Trust Level 2 :star_struck:

7 Likes