Ny version av appen helt obegriplig

Hur lägger man till en ny restaurang i denna här nya versionen av appen??? Fattar ingenting!!! Urdåligt!

7 Likes

Hej Ingrid, jag trycker bara på hjärtat.

2 Likes

Hej @ingela.eriksson57 vi lyssnar gärna till all feedback! Om du tänker hur man lägger till dem som favorit/följer en restaurang så är det precis som @koitsalu skriver att du trycker på det lilla hjärtat inne på restaurangen.

Vad kan vi göra tydligare här så att det blir lättare att använda appen?

Vänliga hälsningar,
Hjalmar

1 Like

Ja, det är ju inte så svårt att lista ut! Men hur söker jag fram en speciell restaurang för att kunna trycka på hjärtat?? Det finns ingen sökruta

Hälsningar Ingela

Skickat från min iPhone

8 Likes

Hey @ingela.eriksson57

Sorry that my Swedish isn’t all that great, I will ping @madmax if he can also follow up with Swedish if needed!

I brought this up with our Customer Support team and they told me to suggest navigating to the restaurant by the map or by looking through the list of POS’s under the “House” on the home page of the app :relaxed:

I hope this helps and let us know if you are still unable to find the restaurant you are looking for!

Thanks again for your feedback and I will bring this to the attention of our Product team. As Hjalmar mentioned, we want to do what we can to make the app as easy to use as possible :green_heart:

-Britta

1 Like

You must be joking, look at the map???
If i foto the house, i can see only 13 restaurants…

Ok but then i will only have the places that i have :heart:-ed in the old app and I can’t choose any new ones. Whats the point of that?!

Hälsningar Ingela

Skickat från min iPhone

2 Likes

Hey @ingela.eriksson57,

Hmm, okay let’s see if we can find an easier way together. Yes, you definitely should be able to heart new locations!

If you can share with me whether you have an iOS or Android device and which version of the app you currently have? Then I can chat again with Customer Support to see if there are any other simpler solutions to find and heart new locations.

Nonetheless, I will still make sure to pass this along to our product team as your feedback is important :slightly_smiling_face:

Vänliga hälsningar,
Britta

Totally agree, bad ux not to have a search. It’s just weird.

6 Likes

I agree too. This new version sucks. I think it should be more easy to use. You shouldnt have to guess how to do stuff. I would like the old version back please.

9 Likes

OK, I have iOS and app ver. 2.17.
//Ingela

1 Like

Hi! New version of Karma is not like the other one we had. That one Was much Better! It was good to see what restaurant selling in that moment You look for something to buy. Me?? I must go to map? Not the same! Please change back :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

I meant… Now? I must go to the map??

Det verkar som att flera användare svarar till mig nu. Vet inte om ni på Karma har koll på den här tråden längre. Vi får inga svar. Den nya appen är fungerar inte bra och det verkar vara många som är missnöjda!

Hälsningar Ingela

Skickat från min iPhone

5 Likes

Hey @ingela.eriksson57,

Apologies for my delay. I was searching within our team yesterday to see if there was another way to find particular locations in the app :slightly_smiling_face:

After talking with a few members, as of right now, the best way still seems to be on the map. I have already shared this thread with our product team as your feedback is important to us!

@madmax will be gladly follow up with any updates or changes in the future :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you again for your honest feedback. It truly helps us continue to learn as a company and better ourselves whenever possible for our users.

Vi svarar på alla meddelanden här @ingela.eriksson57 och vårt produktteam jobbar på att kontinuerligt förbättra upplevelsen för alla våra användare. Det kommer inom kort funktion för att igen söka på restauranger och även hitta sina favoriter lättare utan att behöva använda kartan!

Vi jobbar så fort vi kan i våra produktteam och hoppas att ni har överseende med tiden det tar att utveckla en produkt som Karma.

Vänliga hälsningar,
Hjalmar

1 Like

Words…
Kartan är inte ett alternativ. Förstår inte ens varför den ska ligga där bakom hela tiden, bara irriterande…

Hälsningar Ingela

Skickat från min iPhone

5 Likes

Svårt för mig i dagsläget att göra någonting annat än att förklara hur vi jobbar med vår utveckling @ingela.eriksson57 - vi förbättrar ständingt upplevelsen och majoriteten av användarna använder främst kartan för att hitta mat att rädda, därav att den har så stort fokus i denna versionen av appen.

Men vi tar emot all feedback och ska se till att det givetvis blir bättre upplevelse även för de som inte använder kartan :heart:

Hi all - and apologies for the late reply! We definitely value the feedback, and will try to make it easier to understand how to get what you’re after in future versions :sparkles:

@ingela.eriksson57 @soffan86 @jcarleborn Regarding search: fear not! On iOS You can search for Food or Locations from the same place in the ‘Food’ tab (the one with the little knife and fork). It should return Food results from the currently selected map area, but Location results from any area that you’ve loaded (within 10km of you, or any place you’ve scrolled to!) From there, you can Follow any of those locations with a single tap. We’re hoping to improve this functionality down the line (and finally add search to Android), but in the meantime, does that help solve your issue?

@matmor68 To see what’s selling in your area, just select the ‘Home’ tab (the 1st one with the little house on it). It should give you a list of Locations in your area (or else you can change the area by panning the map), locations that are currently selling are shown first (so it’s the best place to get the overview that you’re asking for of all selling places), followed by all the places that aren’t selling something at the moment. If you don’t like the map, no worries! Just pull the bar up to hide it :blush: If you just want to see your Favorites and which of them are selling right now, pop on over to the ‘Favorites’ tab, and they’ll be shown at the top! Does that help, or is there anything from the previous version that you’re still missing?

Again thank you all for the feedback :pray: I hear you and completely understand that some of these things are frustrating right now, but we’ll try to improve the issues you’re raising, as we continue to strive for the best food-rescuing experience for all of our users!

2 Likes

Ok @madmax. Isf - kan du förklara för mig hur man använder kartan på ett bra sätt?

Hälsningar Ingela

Skickat från min iPhone

”…and fork). It should return Food results from the currently selected map area, but …”

Well, It Doesn’t! the restaurant I want to fins does not show up…

Hälsningar Ingela

Skickat från min iPhone

1 Like