Help! Gluten Free Recipes?

Hey guys! I recently found out I’m allergic to gluten and I wanted to try new gluten free recipes that help me curb my cravings hahah. Does anybody know a delicious gluten free recipe? Thanks :heart:

4 Likes

Hey @Clasanches! I once lived with a friend who had a severe gluten intolerance and we ate a lot of corn based foods and bread! You can find some amazing gluten free bread now made with alternative flours (such as almond flour).

At the beginning, we kept it simple but then you can get more creative as you feel more comfortable. I loved using veggie noodles!!

Here is a site with over 100 ideas. Just be careful with sauces, dressings and other things that like to hide gluten in them :sob:

3 Likes

@Britta omg thank you SO MUCH :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: lived this website :purple_heart:

1 Like

Amazing!! So glad you enjoyed :party_blob:

If you end up finding any good recipes yourself, please share!! I know there are more and more people with gluten sensitivities who need help nowadays :fearful:

1 Like

The Deliciously Ella app is AMAZING for this, and also totally low-waste! I have Celiac and I love it!! Tons of recipes that are easy and require minimal ingredients but are still yummy

2 Likes

Thank you SO much!

1 Like