Credit expiration freeze in times of covid

Hi @Britta,

How are you?
I was wondering if it were possible to extend/freeze the expiration date on Karma credits please?
At least until the end of social distancing/lockdown.

Hoping you can help :slight_smile:

S.

2 Likes

Hey @sarahssmith and thanks for reaching out!

I hope this finds you and your family healthy and well :two_hearts:

I brought this to the attention of our team and I will get back to you as soon as I hear anything further :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your patience!

Best,
Britta

2 Likes

Thanks Britta,

We’ve been locking ourselves in for a week now even if UK gov only declared lockdown yesterday. Just being patient and trying to help as much as possible even if staying home I feel a bit powerless but I know that makes the difference in hospitals. It’s a good time to be creative and find ways to better life after all this :slight_smile:
I hope you and your loved ones are safe too!
Thanks for looking into this, I’m sure there are other people who will need that as well.

Stay safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @sarahssmith,

I know, it’s easy to feel powerless in such uncertainty!! But you are exactly right, we need to be creative and keep our spirits high as much as we can :relaxed: :star2:

I looked into this yesterday and received a response, but didn’t get a chance to relay it to you!! Apologies for my delay. If you want to reach out to our Customer Support team at support@karma.life they said they can look into it and help you out!

Stay healthy and if you find any creative ways that keep your spirits high, please feel free to share :green_heart:

-Britta