Any users in Uppsala, Sweden?

Hello! Are there any users in Uppsala, Sweden?
I know we have quite a few different places that are part of Karma here, but it would be great to hear what places you are working on to help join :smiley:
All the best!

4 Likes

@moakristine

1 Like

I’m from Uppsala!

3 Likes

Fantastic! Just wanted to say that I was at Guntherska the other week (have attempted to get them to join previously) and they said that they give their leftover food to their employees and also have a collaboration with Uppsala Stadsmission (people in need) where they give away food, so they were not interested in joining at this point. However, I will send them an e-mail with info so they have it if anything changes.

1 Like

Om from Värmland :hugs::grinning:

1 Like

Hello all! Just want to encourage all of you in Uppsala to get in touch with @Britta if you are in any way able to help with home delieveries in Uppsala right now. Apparantly there is a need for that right now - and what better way to help people around you, aid the businesses that are struggling right now, as well as reduce food waste! @alexander.maxia for example :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im make really good food to lots of children at a daycare in Uppsala. Some times I have food left, and I sell it to parents for a cheap price. When nobody buy it I have to throw it after a few days… how can I tell people that they can buy food for half the price from me?