Ambasador Link not functioning

Hello,
I get this message, when I tap onto Ambasador Link in the app. Any idea why?
Cheers,
Mateja

Hey @Mateja, thanks for letting us know!! Just to make sure that I help the best I can, is it this Ambassador link or were you referring to something else?

Hi @Britta,
yes, this is the one!
Mateja

1 Like

Okay, let me find out the reason why and I will keep you posted!

In the meantime, if you are interested in becoming an Ambassador with us, you can learn more here :blush:

1 Like

Hey @Mateja, it should be all fixed now! It directs you back to the thread I shared with you above, but also links you to another page where you can learn more in case you want to check it out :raised_hands:

1 Like

It works now perfectly!
Thank you for prompt action.
Mateja

1 Like

Hello!!! I’ve the same identical issue!!! When I try to enter my profile as an ambassador I get that message… I cannot access the link to invite other people… How can I solve it?

Thanks for the help!!!

Hello,

I think it is better to write to Brita.

Cheers,

Mateja

V sre., 22. apr. 2020 13:59 je oseba Fra P via The Karmunity karma@discoursemail.com napisala:

Hey!

I had already written to her but she didn’t reply, so I tried here. I’m still waiting for her answer but it’s been a week or more since i sent her the email.
Do you know any another who can help me?
There’re people here in my city who are interested in joining the team

Thanks

Hi @fra_p ! It should be working again now, let me know if it doesn’t!

Best,
Hjalmar

Hey madmax, still not functioning… I get this error “cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined”… No idea pf what could be

Best,
Francesco